Tuesday, February 2, 2010

IDIOTS! Them or us?

Are you kidding me? We have another Nebraska payoff that has surfaced! Four days after the Senate vote on Obamacare, the Democratic National Committee wrote a check to the Nebraska Democratic Party for $459,000.00. PAYOFF!!! The DNC says this was not a payoff; it was an effort to defend Nelson in the face of unrelenting attacks by critics of health care reform. Three days later the DNC sent another $20,000.00 to the Nebraska Democratic Party. PAYOFF!!!

This is reported in the last FEC filings.

Let’s see, Nelson does not have to run for re-election until 2012. The money was to help Nelson with bad press. Does anybody see anything wrong with this? Nah, me neither. Everything is above board and legitimate in this administration!

Are these guys X!*>:&$#*)<@^% idiots, or are they so bold that they really don’t care, or is it that they think we are the idiots? Doesn’t matter, they have shown their true colors and there is no HIT !

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more with you Howie :)

    So let me get this straight … does this mean that our tax dollars are going to payoff obamacare supporters ... even though most of us don't want it?? And wasn't it the obamacare bus that I saw drive through town months ago when I called you and said I was sitting at the light next to the "fanciest, decked out, high rollin', black (no pun intended) bus I'd ever set eyes on? And then the light changed and I was able to read the wording on the bus and it was a bus driving through town advertising ... you guessed it OBAMACARE!!! Yah, I'm pretty sure we paid for that fancy ride too! So once again ... our tax dollars pay for something that the MAJORITY of us do not want!! What's wrong with this picture?

    By the way ... I'm sending a blood pressure cuff to work with you and I'd like you to use it. If the pressure goes too high while working on this blog ... I'm going to, well ... I'm going to do something about it!

    xoxoxo ~ Chrissy

    ReplyDelete